Wednesday, March 11, 2009

In My Red High Heels



So, red high heels have always been a favorite of mine ever since the Kelly Clarkson song came out. I swear that I heard the song and fell in love with the shoes before the craze occurred. It was my plan to wear red heels for my wedding, but unfortunately the dress I bought was made for exactly my height..no heels for me! This was a shot at Brittney's wedding. I've been improving my editing skills (or at least attempting to, so that's where most of these pictures are coming from).

Note, the no more photo a day. I just couldn't do it. Since I was cooped up inside for most of the winter, I didn't have enough inspiration. I like people shots better anyway. So, I'm improving my editing skills and going from there.

Things to look forward to:
Florida Pics
Karla's Reception
Kristy & CT's Engagement Session (woo!)

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment