Thursday, March 12, 2009

Yesterday!

I finally went picture "crazy" yesterday taking some fun shots. These were my two favorites. I feel like I've gotten a million times better at editing photos since I've had some time to spend at home. It makes everything much, much more exciting. The sad part is that I feel kinda bad for all those pictures that I've already done for people and edited not even half as well as I do now...sigh...Here's to the future photos. I've officially booked 1 wedding reception (march 21st) and almost officially booked another wedding & reception in August. I have two other potential weddings. One is in December, and the other not until next June. I'm pretty darn excited! I love love love taking pictures!! I also have an engagement session coming up this spring...once things start blooming and getting beautiful! :)


This one is getting cut off for some reason. I tried to fix, but no luck. Click to see the full image.






I decided to add my "self portrait". I'm really starting to get a taste of what lighting is really suppose to be like. It's so fun when you learn how to work it.

No comments:

Post a Comment