Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I Heart Faces - Week 29!



It's week 2 for me. This weeks theme is At The Beach. I don't really have a ton of beach pictures. This was taken right around the time I was switching to manual settings on my SLR, and well that's probably obvious. The exposure is a little off. I played with the colors a little bit. Probably not a winner, but I really want to try to submit every week.

I think I'll call this picture Hobo Husband. :) This was taken when we were on vacation in Florida this winter. The days that we had to spend on the beach were rainy and overcast, so we only got one morning of a long walk along the beach before our flight left. We wrapped our shoes and stuff up in our beach towel so we could walk along the shore and take it with us. We happened to be in a very wealthy area with lots of huge and beautiful houses...so we really did feel like hobos! haha.




For my other photography friends, you really should check our I Heart Faces. There are tons of talented photographers, and I really like the challenge of either fixing old photos or motivating me to try to capture something new or different. Go here for more information! All levels of talents and skills are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment