Thursday, July 23, 2009

Megan + Andy

Soooo, I wasn't their actual photographer (hence the tops of heads in a couple pictures), but I wanted to have some fun and keep on practicing for my future brides & grooms.

Megan was my suite-mate my sophomore year of college. She lived with 3 girls who were all in Computer Graphics Technology while she was an English Education major. (You can imagine some of the drama she dealt with living with 3 people who were in the same competitive major!). Anyway, Megan met Andy over Christmas break while she was on a mission trip. I remember coming back from break and her inviting him to come out to dinner with the group of people we were always hanging around sophomore year. Little did they know, they were in for the long haul. He proposed about a year and a half later at a Cubs game (and hid the ring in a cracker jack box)! And now, a little over a year after that, they are happily married and on their honeymoon! I really do wish them the best in married life and look forward to many Mario Kart Wii tournaments this winter! :)

Here's my version of their happily ever after: :)



I love their facial expressions in this picture. Megan is so happy and excited, and Andy looks like he's proudly and respectfully absorbing the moment.












No comments:

Post a Comment