Saturday, August 8, 2009

Creative Ads - Escaltors

So, for those of you who don't know, I love advertising. Given my graphic design background and the fact that I have worked with marketing departments and advertising companies, I can't help but be thrilled to see a cool ad that just oozes creativity and thinking outside of the box. Thankfully photography and advertising are a good match. I recently stumbled upon some of the most creative advertisements I have ever seen! Maybe I will start a tradition of spotlighting really cool ads....We'll see! But this is a must see...I couldn't decide which was my favorite, so you must go here to see the rest!

My small town mall doesn't even have an escalator so the odds of spotting something like this myself are slim to none. However, I can be greatly appreciative when someone else does.





Can't get any more creative than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment