Saturday, August 15, 2009

Minneapolis Part 2 & an I heart faces place!!

So, before I add the last few shots from our Minnesota trip, I am so very excited that I placed 6 in this weeks I Heart Faces contest!!! That's really exciting for me. It really motivates me to keep on chuggin on my photography and seeing what I can to with photography and taking time to learn from others. Soooo, for those of you out there wanting to improve your photography skills, start taking part in either their weekly challenges or their Fix-It Friday's. Check it out here. All levels of photography skills are welcome and encouraged.

An now here's more from our Minnesota trip:








I'm not the best at artsy shots, but I wanted to try a few. I think these were my favorite...Still not perfecto, but it's a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment