Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I Heart Faces - Week 29!



It's week 29 at I heart faces, and I finally found a picture I had taken to fit the category! I was at a family get together a few months ago and asked my cousin Bailey if she would be my model. At first she said no, so I tried taking a picture...and this is what I got:



I darkened the background some using a curves layer in Photoshop and then added some glam. She later decided that she did want me to take her pictures. You can see them here.

Be sure to check out the other amazing photos at I Heart Faces. It's pretty awesome what people come up with. Click on the logo above! :)

4 comments:

  1. I like the dark background against her light hair.

    Nice shot! Now I'm off to see how the other pictures you took of her came out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think darkening the background really added to this. It bring all the attention to that fun expression.

    Now to see the other shots of her...

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a doll! Congratulations on being a winner this week! Way to go! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Well-deserved I would say :-) great shot!

    ReplyDelete