Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Brian & Sarah - Wedding


This is my reward for finishing my homework early...I got to edit the pictures from my brother's wedding...So, here goes (you can click on them to see them bigger):


I put this up yesterday, but it had to go in the mix. This is Brian before the ceremony. I had the idea of taking his picture fishing, since that's what he does and what he's always done.

Ring Exchange

Cue little flower girl!

Cowgirl Boots

Me & Tanner (he's a fun kid!)


My favorite!! :)






Second favorite:


Brandon and Tanner (Ring Bear/Cousin) playing around

First Dance

Mother/Son Dance

These are by brothers friends from elementary school. They've kept in touch through the years. They both paid to dance with him during the dollar dance.


Mom, Sarah, and Me (the "Batta" girls..even though my name isn't Batta anymore):

1 comment:

  1. I love your favorite! It is really beautiful. Nice job :)

    ReplyDelete