Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I Heart Faces - Week 38 - Blue (& Sneak Peek)



It's blue week at I heart faces, and lucky me! My 1st ever maternity shoot was yesterday, and the mom-to-be wore a blue shirt (fitting since she's having a boy!).

There are so many entries at I Heart Faces this week! Which is really awesome, although I'll admit that I feel a little bit bad for the judge...lots of pictures to look at! :)

You know you want to check out I Heart Faces..and especially this week. :) I'll be posting more of the maternity pictures sooooon-ish. Check back!

Update I forgot to submit this to I Heart Faces :(. I totally spaced it, and it's too late now. It's not a big deal because there were over 500 entrants, but I just totally forgot! I guess it's just a sneak peek for the Peterson's :)

No comments:

Post a Comment