Monday, September 14, 2009

I Heart Faces - Week 36 - Contemplative



I know it's been a few weeks since I participated in the I Heart Faces competition, but in my defense, I started grad school and have been consumed in readings and projects.

This week's challenge was contemplative. I think it can be truly challenging to capture a contemplative facial expression, but this photo just says it all for me. This is my brother on his wedding day. He is a country boy through and through, and I had the idea of taking his picture with his favorite past time...fishing. So Brian! He pretty much came out of the womb fishing! It's safe to say that he and I are about as different as night and day, but we get along really well.



I was in the wedding, so I wasn't their photographer. I'm really anxious to see her pictures though. I was taking mental notes the whole time, so that I can improve my own wedding photography. I'll have more pictures from the day up soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment