Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Food Props

After having soooo much fun taking this photo:


(I love Ben's face! haha)

It got me thinking about food props for kids. It's a good way to end a photo session because it makes them happy, and it makes for some really stinkin fun pictures. So, here's my brainstorming so far:

Lollipops (as seen above)
Ice Cream Cones
Cotton Candy
Watermelon (for a healthier, but not so messy treat)
Caramel Apple (with or without nuts) (probably too messy)
Bananas (They're colorful. And healthy! And not so messy.)
Colorful Bottled Soda (like Jones Soda's random flavors)

Some may be a bit too messy for certain age groups, but I think it's a descent start to get me thinking. I think I might go visit a couple candy shops for some more ideas. I really like coloful fun photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment