Friday, September 18, 2009

Red Ribbon



This photo is a little bit old (Taken on April 1st of this year), but I thought I would add it. I was looking at some photos that I've taken recently and realized how much I've grown creatively in the past 9 months. This photo really marks the start of my mastering photo editing and really studying photography and graphic design. I graduated with my B.S. in Computer Graphics last December and took some time off between then and when I started my M.S. It was really during that time that I really started "learning to be creative". And, it's been awesome ever since! I'm so excited for my upcoming Family & Wedding photography shoots. Thank you so so much for letting me take your pictures! :)

P.S. I'm REALLY excited for the I Heart Faces photo competition next week. You've already seen the photo, but I think it'll be a perfect fit. Check out their Friday blogs. Since I'm in school, I haven't been participating in the Fix-It-Friday competitions, but it's really good photo editing inspiration.

<3 Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment